Cindy’s Herb and Spice Blend
If you are looking for a great blend to season your foods instead of salt and pepper, or if you are looking for a great way to add seasoning to many different dishes, consider using Cindy’s Herb and Spice Blend.
I mix this recipe up in large batches and add it to many dishes I prepare. Mix it up in the proportions listed below or multiply the quantities to create a really large batch.
Just know that how ever much you make, you will use it all!
- 3 T. kosher salt
- 1 T. dehydrated minced or chopped onion or granulated onion
- 1 T. dehydrated minced or chopped garlic or granulated garlic or garlic powder
- 1 T. dried thyme
- 1 T. dried chopped or minced rosemary
- 1 T. dried fennel seed
- 2 T. paprika
- 1/2 T. ground cumin
- 1 T. crushed red pepper flakes or cayenne powder
- 2 T. coarse ground pepper
- 1 T. crushed coriander
- 1 1/2 T. dill weed
- 1/2 T. dill seed
Measure out all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Pour a small amount into a shaker jar. Pour the rest into a mason jar. Seal up well and use as needed.